Sunday, February 27, 2011

SUDOKU . . . APPLAUSE IS GOOD!

SUDOKU is frustrating to some, boring to mensa friends, but challenging, and fun (and probably a great procrastinator) for me.  
Like my daughter Ali, when I am ready to read the paper, after scanning the important news items,  I immediately turn to the Guide section which includes the daily puzzles. 
Sudoku is fun when it works out, but the most difficult ones (that usually drive me up the wall) are attempted usually with pencil sharpened and a very GOOD eraser.  But I must admit, I prefer using an ultra fine ball point pen because erasers invariably destroy the paper, and, even though my pens are not erasible,  . . . if I don't experience success today, there's always tomorrow . . . "the sun will come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar..."
If you have ever worked a Sudoku puzzle on the computer, I hope you find the site that includes all the bells and whistles with cheering sound effects when you insert the correct number.  I love that site!  APPLAUSE IS GOOD!

1 comment: