Sunday, March 6, 2011

THE PFUNNY FARM?


THE PFUNNY FARM?

Okay, I admit I am "clothes" minded . . . BUT,  you are "close" minded!      End of discussion?   THYME OUT?  Not on your life!     Strange as it may seem,  simply the beginning of a very punny relationship here on the farm.   Wait a minute, does that mean we live on a "pfunny farm?"

On Halloween:  the typical question might be, "Witch Watch will you wear?"
When Camping:  "R V there yet?"
On Shopping trips:   I'll meet you in the shoe department.  His reply, "shoe" enough because you're my "soul" mate, and I've "toe"d you more than once. 

He definitely speaks in "bullets" and doesn't like discussion or elaboration.  He claims his "bullets" are better than "bull"
and he believes his abreviated gems of wisdom are kens of wisdom, but most of my friends agree that they are MMMs of wisdom.

The other day I was amazed at an acquaintance's statement --- simply "beside myself" when she said what she said. 

1 comment: